Today's sentences revolve around this picture taken where? París
FOR FIESTAS STUDENTS:
1. This tower is called the Eiffel Tower.
2. The girls are looking at the roses.
3. The tower is much taller than the people.
4. The man is carrying a dark backpack.
FOR ESTACIONES STUDENTS:
1. It's very nice out in the park. OR It's nice weather in the park.
2. Many red roses grow in the park.
3. The tower is called the Eiffel Tower.
4. The people just went up the tower, and they like it.
Hace muy buen tiempo en el parque.
2. Muchas rosas rojas crecen en el parque.
3. La torre se llama La Torre Eiffel.
4. Las personas acaban de subir la torre y les gusta.